Sarangpur is quite famous for the known Shri Kashtabhanjan Hanumanji Temple. Sarangpur Hanuman mandir is situated in the district of Botad, Gujarat. The name is divided into two parts where ‘Sarang’ means peacock and the ‘pur’ means place. Together, ‘Sarangpur’ is known as the place where the peacock resides.
People usually visit the temple to seek the blessings of Lord Hanuman Ji if the former is affected by any kind of evil spirits. One look from the lord will help in getting rid of all the potential negative spirits.
Sarangpur Hanuman Temple Timings
The temple timings of Sarangpur Hanuman Temple are from 6 am to 12 pm. After that, the afternoon break lasts for three hours from 12 pm to 3 pm. The temple closes at 9 pm. The Mangla Aarti takes place at early 5:30 am. However, the following points are to be taken into consideration for Hanuman Temple Timings:-
Out of all the days, Tuesday and Saturday are especially devoted to Hanumanji. So on these days, the temple opens at 4:00 am. Apart from these, on the rest of the days, it opens at 5:00 am.
The regular aarti time on all days of the week except Tuesday and Saturday takes place at 5 in the morning. Apart from the regular Sarangpur aarti time, on Tuesday and Saturday, the aarti time is 5 in the morning. However, the evening aarti at the temple takes place based on sunsets.
The closing time on all days of the week except for Tuesday and Saturday is from 1 pm to 3 pm. On Tuesday and Saturday, the temple remains open from 1 to 3 pm. Except for Tuesday and Saturday, the temple closes at 11:00 pm. But on Tuesday it closes at 2:00 pm and Saturday, it remains the whole night.
Also Check – Sai Baba Question Answers
Sarangpur Hanuman Mandir food timing and festivals
When it comes to the food system of Hanuman mandir, it is served for free to visitors. The food is offered in the dining room that is run by both the Swaminarayan as well as the temple’s trust. Approximately, 5000 people take the Prasad as lunch daily. The food timing of the temple is mentioned below:-
- The RAJ BHOG timing is 10:30 to 11:00 in the morning!
- The BAL BHOG timing is 6:30 to 7:30 in the morning!
The famous Sarangpur Hanuman mandir festivals are as follows:-
- Sundar Kand– It is usually celebrated in the month of either October or November. In the entire story of Ramayana, SunderKand is the only chapter where instead of Rama, Hanuman is the hero.
- Hanuman Jayanti Mahotsav– as the name suggests, on this day the birth of the Vanara god, Hanuman is celebrated. On Chaitra month on the 15th day of Shukla Paksha, this day is celebrated. To witness this auspicious day, devotees from all around the corner gather at the temple and offer their prayers.
- Holi– This festival is celebrated to commemorate agriculture along with all the good spring harvests. Holi is celebrated over two days and the first day is termed as Holika Dahan. Some even call it Chhoti Holi while the second day of Holi is known as Dhuleti/Dhulivandan/Rangwali Holi/Dhulandi.
Sarangpur Hanuman Mandir Aarti Details
Numerous Aarti takes place in Sarangpur Hanuman Mandir. The names of the Aarti are as follows:-
- Shangar Aarti– The word ‘Shangar’ generally means adornments where in the course of aarti, the deities are dressed up. Shangar Aarti is performed every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 am sharply.
- Mangla Aarti– the Aarti of Sarangpur Hanuman mandir is ‘Jai Kapi Balvanta’ which usually takes place at 5:30 am. A waving piece of camphor is lighted and it is circled by the idol of God.
- Rajbhod aarti– from 10:30 am to 11:00 am, the Rajbhog aarti is done where the devtas are offered the royal offerings as a mid-day meal.
- Sandhya aarti– as the name suggests, this aarti is done in the evening. The aarti is specifically done based on sunset timing. All the devotees gather at one place to seek darshan as well as pray to the deities.
The village, Sarangpur, is very well connected with major cities of India through all of the modes such as Air, Road as well as Rail network. The nearest airport is the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmadabad which is located at a distance of 159 km from Sarangpur. In terms of the railway station, the nearest one is the Botad railway station which is located at a distance of 73 km.
Sarangpur has many bus stops and the Dhadhuka taluka is linked with most of the cities and towns by road only. The Sarangpur Hanuman temple is known for its serenity across the world and is termed one of the holiest temples in the globe. This are all the information that was there to know about Sarangpur Hanuman Temple.
- Dog Bite in Dream Meaning As Per Astrology
- Which Colour to Wear on Which Day
- Gemini Man Dislikes in a Woman
- Taurus Man Dislikes in a Woman
- Aries Man Dislikes in a Woman