When we plan about marriage, spouse prediction aspect is the foremost one. Many questions will be wavering in our mind like whether the spouse will be beautiful or handsome, earning potential, comforts, and romance, etc. It can be done in Spouse prediction astrology, which is considered as the most reliable one.
How do the Planets Play in Predicting a Spouse in Astrology?
Future spouse prediction Vedic astrology is based on the Lagna or Ascendant in the natal chart. Since the 7th house is exactly reverse to the ascendant, it is considered as mirror home of our self. Our mind is compared to the planet Moon. Hence, the seventh home from the Moon is considered as a mirror of our thoughts. So, the 7th house from the Moon indicates our thoughts and what kind of association we wish in partnering. Hence, it means we should scrutiny the signal of the 7th house, planets located there and place of the seventh lord from each Lagna and Rashi for partner’s prediction in astrology.
Say, for example, you have Taurus Lagna and Mithun Rashi. The 7th house from Lagna is Scorpio, which is called a secretive signal. So, you may your partner with a nature of secretive, quarrelsome. However, as your 7th house has Sagittarius signal, you might think to have a partner who shall be ethical, educated, loyal, and many others.
- When Mars is positioned in the 7th house: Your partner may be aggressive, blistering, and dynamic. The person will be very hard-working and will love doing exercises. The person will be energetic and will be good in a sexual relationship. However, it shows a quarrelsome nature, and it additionally exhibits Manglik Dosha.
- When Jupiter is positioned in the 7th house: This shows a blessing from the lord. You can expect your partner with excellent morality. Your spouse might be highly educated, loyal, moral, and non-secular in nature.
- When Saturn is placed in the 7th house: Your partner may be sensible, accountable, and a laborious working individual. The native can expect a delayed marriage. However, it will offer a steady relationship. When Saturn sits in the 7th house, you will get an older partner. Though the person may not be romantic, he/she will be trustworthy and loyal.
- When Ketu is positioned in the 7th house: Your partner may be highly spiritual and non-secular in nature. Since Ketu does not have a head, the person may not have the ability to categorize his/her perceptions clearly. The person may be good in computes, math, and many others.
Future Spouse prediction Vedic Astrology and the indicators’ role:
While discussing the astrological part, the signals of the seventh house cannot be ignored. We will let you know the concerning signs of the seventh place.
- Aries: Your partner may be aggressive, dominative, and brave with full of energy.
- Taurus: Your partner may be materialistic, sensible, expects safety with love on arts and music.
- Gemini: The person may be unsteady in nature. However, the person will be a multitasker, striving to achieve new things.
- Cancer: The individual may be quite emotional, have delicate coronary heart, empathetic, and moody.
- Leo: The person expects respect in a relationship, needs to be the driving drive within the relation.
- Virgo: Your partner may be highly logical and generally an excellent business entrepreneur. He/she will usually be a perfectionist.
- Libra: You may expect your partner as balanced, refined, and inventive.
- Scorpio: Your partner may be intense, emotional, secretive, and revengeful.
- Sagittarius: He/she may be righteous in nature, discovered, inflexible, and non-secular.
- Capricorn: Your partner may be laborious working, objective-oriented, focused, and more sensible.
- Aquarius: Your partner could be workaholic, non-secular, spiritual and introvert
- Pisces: He/she may be emotional and delicate natured.
In astrology spouse prediction, the color of your spouse can also be analyzed.
To find the color, females should check their Jupiter placement, and males should look out for Venus placement. A fair complexion partner may be possible if the benefic influence of Moon & placement of Jupiter or Venus in the signs of Taurus, Cancer, Libra, and Pisces. The seventh lord, Venus and the seventh house will also decide your spouse’s complexion. When Rahu, Ketu, or Saturn influences over the seventh lord and seventh house, you may expect an average-looking spouse.
How to Determine a Caring Spouse?
Love and care are seen through karaka of that relation. Say, for example, for father, the sun is karaka. If it is weakened or afflicted, it might result in bad relation with father or miscommunication between couples. As the same, you can determine whether your spouse will be caring or loving by checking;
- Venus is karaka of wife, Jupiter is for Husband. When they well placed and under favorable connection, especially, by 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 9th house lords, then your needs will be taken care of by your spouse, and you will have mutual love and care.
and other necessary steps are there to conclude whether your future spouse will be caring or not. Hence, as usual, Vedic astrology plays a key role in spouse prediction.