According to Vedic astrology, Rahu and Ketu are two hypothetical planets of astronomy. Both of these planets have a distinct, profound, and predictable effect on the lives of humans. They are considered nodes or shadow planets (Chhaya grah).
Of all the nine planets, Ketu is the only one that is considered as ‘rogue.’ The planet signifies morally wrong things. Stealing, lying, gambling and being evil everything indicates towards the presence of Rahu. Though Ketu is always paired with Rahu yet, it does not produce equally malefic effects.
Since Rahu plays an essential part in one’s horoscope, it is crucial to keep it positive for a happy and prosperous life. These powerful mantras will ward off the malefic effects of the planet.
#1 Rahu Beej Mantra
Om Bhram Bhreem Bhroum Sah Rahave Namah
Meaning: The beej mantra is composed of sounds that correspond to the wavelength of Rahu.
#2 Rahu Mantra for regular prayer
Ardakayam Mahaviryam Chandraditya Vimardanam Singhika Garba Sambootam Tam Rahum Pranamamyaham.
Meaning: The native says that he is paying his respect to Rahu who has half body and great powers. He is the one who has conquered the Sun and moon and is born out of lioness.
#3 Rahu Gayatri Mantra
Om Naakadhwajaaya Vidmahae Padma Hastaaya Dheemahi Tanno Rahu Prachodayat
Meaning: I concentrate on the one with a snake in his flag and meditate on the one with a lotus in his hand. Let Lord Rahu illumine my intellect.
#4 Rahu Shanti Mantra
Om Rahuve Devaye Shaantim Raahuve Kripaye Karoti Rahuaaye Chamaaye Abhilaashat Om Rahuve Namah Namah
Meaning: Oh Lord Rahu, I pray to you that you need to be peaceful to me, forgive all my sins and bless me with compassionate grace.
How to chant Rahu Mantra?
Follow these instructions while chanting Rahu Mantra
- A rosary is a must if you are going to chant the Rahu mantra. Prefer getting up early in the morning, taking a bath and making it a routine.
- There is an ideal number of how many Rahu mantras that should be chanted in a definite period. You must be able to chant the mantra 18000 times within a period of 40 days.
- While chanting the Rahu mantras and performing the pooja, it is considered auspicious to use sandalwood and blue flowers.
Also Check, What is the date of Amavasya in 2023?
How to chant the mantras?
- The mantra chanting should be started on a Saturday of Shuklapaksha which is the bright half of the lunar month.
- Chant the mantra sitting in the front of a picture or yantra of Kali or Durga. It enhances the power of mantras and helps you achieve the desired results.
- It is preferred to stay vegetarian during the time you are chanting the mantras.
What are the benefits of chanting the Rahu Mantra?
- Chanting the Rahu mantra regularly has the power to convert your enemies into friends.
- It helps in increasing your social status and makes you a master of charismatic powers. You can use these charismatic powers to influence others and establish yourself as a supreme personality.
- Completing one cycle of the mantras will remove all the obstacles from your path of success and eliminates the fear of accidents. It keeps you safe and you and lets you enjoy a happy life.
- Chanting the Rahu mantra daily protects you from the malefic effects of Rahu present in your horoscope. It will never cause you any problems in further life.
From this article, it is clear that the afflicted position of Rahu can ruin your life in many ways, but the Rahu mantras are powerful enough to control that effect and lead you toward a prosperous life.
Also, Read –