Generally, our people have a strong fear of Lord Ketu and his malefic effects. But, it is not true at all. Based on the placement of the planet only beneficial and malefic effects are determined.
Who is Ketu?
Ketu is the primary god of spirituality and non-materialistic according to astrology. It lies in the shadows of the planet moon. The planet always showers an intense form of spirituality instead of ritualistic. Ketu is considered as the tail of demon and one shall face Ketu Mahadasha for 7 years.
Ashwini, Magha, and Moola stars are predominantly ruled by Ketu. The planet is commonly called as Moksha Karaka as it lives in 8th and 12th houses mainly. When the planet presents in the wrong house in one’s natal chart, along with the wrong planets, then Ketu Mahadasha experiences would be severe. Ketu is actually a headless planet that makes you take wrong decisions during his malefic time. However, Ketu Mahadasha remedies will help to come out from all upon one’s trust and belief.
Here, for the readers’ benefit, Ketu Mahadasha and how it treats a native’s life for 7 years is detailed.
Yes, Ketu Mahadasha brings excellent results in Trikona/Kendra. But, it does not apply in all Kendra. Say for instance, if the native’s Ketu present in the 7th house, then the native may go for divorce, detachment, decreased interest in marriage, business, partnership. The presence of Ketu in the 10th house may bring a sudden break in career. Likewise, 5th house Ketu may cause sudden separation from kids.
However, if the planet occupies 3rd, 6th and 11th house of a horoscope, it gives the native fruitful results. Ketu is considered as good in Upachaya houses where it performs heavenly things for the native.
When the planet occupies 2nd, 8th or 12th houses, it brings out malefic effects to the native. He or she may face severe financial losses, imprisonment, loss of partners, friends, and family along with frequent diseases.
One can attain a huge success either by having a good amount of wealth and reputation so that the native gets satisfied in his life and move towards the spiritual path. When Ketu’s placement is bad, it makes the native suffer like anything. It churns the stressed native to complete all his works and pushes towards Moksha.
Many people would like to know How to make Ketu happy at all times especially during his malefic effects. There are a lot of best remedies for Ketu Mahadasha advised by expert astrologers. The native/s should always follow the remedies to come out from the planet’s afflictions.
Ketu Mahadasha Positive Effects:
In another term, you may take it as Ketu Dasha benefits which are as follows:
- If the planet is present in the right place of one’s Kundli, then the person will have high imagination power, and the person will have good blessings in multiple businesses.
- Ketu extends the longevity of the native, it promotes one career and brings him an array of golden opportunities.
- The right placed Ketu will help the native in increasing the ability to make money from any source at any time. The native will be showered with Raj yoga from the influence of Ketu.
Ketu Mahadasha Negative Effects:
- The ill-positioned Ketu in one’s natal chart brings several health issues.
- The ill-positioned Ketu will develop severe troubles and hurdles in the native’s educational life.
- The planet increases the rates of accidents, business losses, and losses in many aspects.
- The sudden death of the native is an important impact as the planet’s negative effect.
Please do not panic after reading his malefic effects. You just try to know How to make Ketu happy. If you follow the ways and means, then you need not afraid of him.
If Ketu especially not well placed in a native’s chart, then the person should do some remedies to bear and banish the malefic effects. They are:
- Wearing Rudraksha, Gemstones, Keeping Yantra, chanting mantra, and doing charity.
- Placing Ketu Yantra in the Pooja room at home supports hugely to clear off all negative results of Ketu Mahadasha
- When you ask How to make Ketu happy during his Mahadasha, chant his mantra “Om Keng Ketave Namah’’ 108 times daily to expel his anger, the negative impact and it should be chanted for 7 years until he transforms to another house.
A person who undergoes hectic problems during Ketu Mahadasha may have doubts about his life after Ketu Mahadasha. Certainly, the person will have good transformations in his life that can be seen even during the end phase of this Mahadasha. So, people who strongly believe in astrology and predictions may have a question that how to predict Mahadasha results. Yes, it can be done by expert astrologers who can guide you with correct measures during this dashabhukthi.
In a nutshell, though the lord Ketu is known to be a threatening planet, he enjoys one’s obedience, spirituality and worship always. You need not fear about his malefic effects that can be rubbed off with excellent and affordable remedies. Hence, Stay blessed always.
- Benefits of taking online Astrologers
- The Rituals of Kanwar yatra
- Important Vastu Tips For New Home
- Best Bhagavad Gita Shlokas
- Importnace of Budhaditya Yoga