Budh Aditya yoga forms when the planets Sun and Mercury join in the same place in a native’s horoscope. This is called as a life-modifying and destiny changing yoga. Mercury is considered as the intellectual planet, whereas Sun is the life-energy planet. When these planets conjunct, the life-giving energy in the native’s brain makes him as a socially, prosperous and praiseworthy person.
Some pre-requisites determine this yoga. Firstly, both the planet should be in the benefic state in the natal chart. Such a combination is best suited in the zodiac signs such as Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, and Sagittarius as they are friendly signs. But, they will not be useful in Libra, Capricorn and Pisces. When one planet is malefic and other is benefic, and then the benefic planet will lose the significance of its results. The results would be bad if both the planets are malefic that may give great suffering to the native.
Though Sun and Mercury are conjunct beneficially in a Kundli, the strength, placement, effects and other planets influence on this combination should be observed.
The Places of Budh Aditya Yoga and Its Benefits
- 1st House – blesses the native with name, fame and success from all sides.
- 2nd House – it showers luxury, comfort, wealth along with an excellent married life.
- 3rd House – it brings success in the transport business, police, army and astrology profession.
- 4th House – grants the native with a luxurious experience, enables a blissful married life and often travel to abroad.
- 5th House – gives leadership quality, spiritual power with creative talent.
- 6th House – makes the person to higher ranking such as Judge, Doctor, Lawyer, Scientist etc.
- 7th House – brings a famous life partner and blesses with excellent communication skills.
- 8th House – the native gets wealth from inheritance, and it makes the person show interest in paranormal science and occult studies.
- 9th House – grants a person with lots of wealth and makes him very spiritual.
- 10th House – makes the person with name, fame and innovative.
- 11th House – the native can gain financial support from the stock market, lottery and it gives him a superior post in Government sector.
- 12th House – the person will be spiritual and will have great success in a foreign land.
Other positive or negative planets influence on Sun and Mercury should also be checked as this factor can alone change the results entirely. For instance, if malefic exalted Saturn is placed in the Libra along with benefic Mercury and debilitated Sun, then the results may be harmful.
In the above case, Sun is debilitated. Hence a weak Budh Aditya yoga is formed. At the same time, malefic Saturn is quite strong since it is exalted. So, it may harmfully afflict both Sun and Mercury. In this case, the strength of Pitra Dosha is higher than the strength of Budh Aditya yoga. So, here the native may see only the effects of Pitra dosha and no gains from Budh Aditya yoga.
Remedies to Avoid Bad Effects From Weaken Budh Aditya Yoga
- Take a bath and worship Sun every morning
- Keep a glass of water near your heat at night
- Pour the water at the feet of peepal tree in the morning
- Chant “Om Adityay Namah” during worshipping Sun
- Listen or read Sri Vishnu Sahashranama Stotra daily
Suggestions to avoid:
- Do not borrow money from anyone for any reason.
- Do not invest in any business.
- Avoid negative actions, thoughts and overindulgence in any area of life.
- Avoid projecting unsolicited suggestions, ideas especially to elders at home or at the workplace.
- Be careful while choosing your association as they may be fraudulent .
- Stick on to right principles and rules.
- Do avoid shortcuts as they may look smart for some time whereas they are harming you at their convenient times.
Click Here to Consult India’s Best Astrologer on Phone at Astrolaabh.